Life is a Journey Watch for the Blessings

You are a child of the King, Therefore you are a Princess!!!!

Comments

01/26/2017 9:03pm

This is lovely! I stand to say our world is full of women whom are looking for more variety in the definition of beauty as well as they are very insecure because of the influence of entertainment and men. Men hold a great power over how women perceive themselves. The control they hold is sad and makes me, a secure woman, feel degraded in value because men should not hold any power on how I feel about myself but other women allow this, generation after generation. But on this video, you show that every women are worth it. Thank you for creating this tribute.

05/09/2017 2:06am

You nailed it! We women must believe that we are all queens and princesses. Never let other people bring down your essence as a woman. It's sad to know that there are some women who are being defeated by their low self-esteem and insecurities. All women are beautiful in our own ways. Remember, without Eve, Adam won't be fully happy at all. You go girl!

02/03/2017 2:11am

This message is so touching! I am happy that I've found this video here.

05/06/2017 12:13pm

I appreciate your message. We would try to follow your advice!

08/11/2017 1:55am

Good message! I want more woman to see this!

09/29/2017 1:01am

Yes! Every woman is a princess. Every woman has a beauty of her own. No one deserves to be treated as no one. We were created with purpose and He created us with love. That is why we must live with the kind of name He made for us. I am His princess. I deserved to be love, to be respected and to be cared.

Author

Linda lives in North East Texas. An active member of her church and Bible study leader. A knitter of "bear" blankets for children in Safe Place...a home for at risk abused women. Linda enjoys the blessings of nine great-grandchildren.